• CMAA (Crane Manufacturers Association of America)
• CWB (Canadian Welding Bureau)
• ETL USA/CANADA (Canadian Electrical Standards Association)
• COR (Alberta Construction Safety Association)
• ISN Network (International Online Health and Safety Database)
• CanQual Network (Canadian Online Health and Safety Database)
Management and staff at CRS are dedicated to the ongoing improvement of all health and safety practices. We are always looking for ways to develop and implement new methods, procedures and technologies to improve safety in our industry.
Additionally, our cranes are engineered using the latest computer aided drafting technology and our designs incorporate the highest standards available.
At CRS, we understand that you are investing in more than a piece of equipment. You are investing in a business solution that will positively affect your bottom line.
|Fort McMurray||(780) 791.6989|
|Toronto||1 (866) 543.8850|
|USA||1 (866) 543.8850|
|International||1 (604) 576.4553|
|Follow us on Twitter @CRS Crane|