Below is a partial, recent and in progress list of projects. We’ve met the needs of clients from a diverse array of industries utilizing our services from concept to completion, maintenance, and modernization projects.
- Suriname, SA – CRS are currently supplying Eight (8) bridge cranes up to 85 tonne capacity for a new mine development in Suriname. South America.
- Nevada – CRS are currently supplying seven (7) bridge cranes ranging from 75/20 Ton to 12 Ton as well as five (5) custom monorail hoists up Ton 15 Ton capacity to negotiate curved monorail systems for a large mining facility expansion.
- Nevada – CRS are supplying Ten (10) bridge cranes up to 100 Ton capacity for a new mine development in Nevada.
- Utah – CRS are supplying seven (7) bridge cranes ranging in capacities from 20 Ton to 5 Ton for a mine facility expansion. These cranes are designed for use in a hazardous, explosion proof environment.
- South Carolina – CRS are supplying six (6) bridge cranes, one (1) large custom outdoor gantry crane and one (1) a large motorized jib crane for equipment maintenance in the process plant facilities of a new mine development.
- British Columbia, Canada – CRS are supplying Thirteen (13) bridge cranes ranging in capacities from 120/20 tonne to 5 tonne for a new mine processing facility (mill maintenance, crusher maintenance mine truck maintenance etc.)
- Fairbanks, Alaska – CRS supplied three (3) bridge cranes ranging from 40 tonne to 10 tonne and multiple monorail hoists custom deigned to negotiate curved sections of monorail track.
- Guatamala, C.A. – CRS are supplying two 5 tonne capacity, long span bridge cranes and three (3) monorail hoists for an expansion to the mines’ tailings facility. The cranes are specially designed with NEMA 4X stainless steel control enclosures, epoxy paint systems for use in a highly corrosive environment.
- Arizona – CRS supplied a 40 Ton bridge crane for turbine generator maintenance at a mine site expansion.
- British Columbia, Canada – CRS are currently manufacturing seven (7) cranes ranging in capacity from 60 tonne with a 115’ span down to 5 tonne for a new large mine development.
- Near Fort McMurray, Alberta – CRS are supplying two custom manufactured jib cranes and numerous monorail hoists for this large oil sands development in Northern Alberta.
- Arizona – CRS supplied multiple cranes with the longest span being 95’ 0” as well as monorail hoists for a mine facility expansion.
- Arizona – CRS supplied numerous pieces of equipment of various capacities for a large mine facility expansion.
- Peru, S.A – CRS supplied approximately 30 pieces of equipment (bridge cranes, jib cranes and monorail hoists) for a large mine processing facility in Peru.
- Madagascar – CRS supplied approximately 90 pieces of equipment (bridge cranes, jib cranes and monorail hoists) as well as site services for a large mine processing facility in Madagascar.
- Fort McMurray, Alberta – Two 40/15 Ton, 70’ Span, TRDG cranes used for heavy equipment maintenance at the Syncrude mine site.
- Labrador, Canada – One 100/20 tonne TRDG crane specially designed for handling molten metal.
- Dominion Republic – CRS are supplying twenty (20) cranes of various sizes for a large mine development in the Dominican Republic.
- Safford, Arizona – CRS supplied four (4) bridge cranes and multiple monorail hoists with the largest crane being 40/10 tonne capacity and 70‘ 0” span for crusher maintenance.
- Miami, Arizona – CMAA class E severe service engineered 11 Ton electro-winning tank house, operating in extremely corrosive environment.
- Zacatecas, Mexico – One 125/10 tonne, two 50/10 tonne, four 40 tonne, a 10 tonne, and 2 tonne bridge cranes and multiple custom magnet support trolley systems for a new mine.
- Fort McMurray, Alberta – Approximately 75 bridge cranes ranging in capacity from 2 to 20 tonne for this oil sands project.
- Russia – CRS took an older 30/5 tonne capacity bridge crane from our clients existing mine facilities, we increased the crane span and upgraded/modified the crane to bring it back to as-new condition then shipped the crane to a new mine in Russia.
- Guatamala, C.A. – CRS supplied numerous monorail hoists jib cranes and custom lifting equipment to a new mine development in Guatamala.
- Gillette, Wyoming, USA – 70/25 Ton, 110’ 0” Span top running double girder bridge crane used for turbine installation and maintenance.
- Astoria, New York, USA – 60/15 tonne turbine maintenance crane, two 10 tonne pump maintenance cranes, multiple monorail hoists and a large 6 tonne motorized jib crane.
- British Columbia, Canada – 60 tonne, TRDG Turbine Maintenance Bridge Crane and 5 tonne Gate Service Monorail Hoist.
- British Columbia, Canada – 160 tonne, 90’ Span, TRDG Turbine Maintenance Bridge Crane. Specially designed to meet tight clearances and hook approaches.
- British Columbia, Canada – 125 tonne, 90’ Span, TRDG Turbine Maintenance Bridge Crane. Specially designed to meet tight clearances and hook approaches.
- Newark, New Jersey, USA – CRS are supplying a large 75/20 Ton, 90’ Span TRDG Crane for gas turbine maintenance at a new power generation facility.
- Atlin, British Columbia, Canada – 23 tonne Powerhouse bridge crane used for turbine installation and maintenance.
- Nome, Alaska, USA – Three long span bridge cranes of various capacities used for turbine maintenance.
- Yakima, Washington, USA – 45 tonne top running double girder bridge crane used for turbine maintenance.
- North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada – 60/15 Ton top running double girder bridge crane and 10 Ton, 95’ Span, under running double girder used for turbine installation and maintenance.
- Grand Prairie, Alberta, Canada – 25 tonne top running double girder crane used for servicing turbines in a new co-generation plant.
- Squamish, British Columbia, Canada – 80 tonne top running double girder bridge crane c/w runway system used for turbine maintenance in a large run of river hydro electric facility.
- Madagascar – CRS supplied a 25 tonne top running double girder crane and multiple monorail hoists, and jib cranes into a power generation facility for a new multi-billion dollar mining development on the island of Madagascar.
- Pt. McNeil, B.C. – CRS are supplying a 60/10 tonne capacity top running double girder crane and a stop log gate service bridge crane into a new hydroelectric power generation facility.
- Squamish, B.C. – CRS are supplying a 30/5 tonne capacity top running double girder crane for a new hydroelectric power generation facility.
- Langley, BC – Six overhead bridge cranes along with runway systems for a steel fabrication facility.
- Edmonton, AB – 75 ton crane, outside gantry with a span of 127ft. c/w freestanding runway system and total lift height of 80ft. Application: steel fabrication plant.
- Edmonton, AB – CRS has supplied many cranes to their facilities, most recently a 20 tonne with 100 ft. span with freestanding runway system. Application: steel distribution.
- Salt Lake City, Utah – Supplying five heavy duty cement plant cranes. Capacities range from 5 tonne to 30 tonne. CRS are also supplying the runway systems for all cranes.
- Fort McMurray, AB – Two 50/5 tonne, and one 30 tonne top running double girder bridge crane along with runway systems. For use in a new manufacturing facility.
- Kitimat, BC – 10/2 tonne bridge crane rated for heavy duty service with custom engineered trolley to accommodate tight hook approaches.
- Calgary, AB – Nine 20 ton crane systems and seven 1 ½ ton jib cranes. Application: land drilling systems.
- Fort McMurray, AB – Five cranes with capacities ranging from 5 tonne to 50 tonne, c/w runway beam systems. Application: heavy equipment fabrication plant.
- Edmonton, AB – 40 ton capacity crane. Application: railway engine maintenance.
- Westport, WA – Two 10 Ton TRDG Cranes and multiple custom trolleys for luxury yacht manufacturing facility
- Seattle, WA – Two 15 ton crane systems, and two 25 ton crane systems both 80 ft. span. Application: luxury yacht builder.
- Ladner, BC – Two 5 tonne bridge cranes custom engineered to allow maximum headroom while reducing overall building height, two 2 tonne bridge crane and twenty (20) monorail systems for new Helicopter maintenance facility.
- Vancouver, BC – One 10 tonne bridge crane engineered with 100 ft of lift, two 10 tonne cranes and one 15 tonne crane for Rubber tire gantry maintenance buildings
- Supplied Six 17 tonne top running double girder bridge cranes for the latest expansion projects at this site.
- CRS designed and manufactured Nineteen (19) bridge cranes of various capacities and spans for a large sawmill project.
Two 30/10 tonne top running double girder bridge cranes, runway systems, crane doors, and multiple jib cranes for new manufacturing facility.
- Six (6) 17 tonne top running double girder bridge cranes for the latest oil sands expansion project in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- Two (2) 50/5 tonne, and one 30 tonne top running double girder bridge crane along with runway systems. For a new heavy equipment manufacturing facility.
- 40 tonne top running double girder bridge crane used for turbine maintenance at a hydro electric power plant located in Washington State.
- Two (2) 5 tonne overhead bridge cranes with additional safety features for operation by students in welding and millwright shops in a new technical college. CRS are also supplying runway systems, multiple jib cranes and monorail hoists.
- Six (6) overhead bridge cranes along with runway systems for a new steel fabrication facility.
60 tonne capacity, log handling gantry crane. Crane is rated for CMAA Class E severe service, cab operated and is equipped with an 80 Square foot electro-hydraulic log grapple.
- Multiple bridge cranes and monorail systems for a large mine expansion in Peru, South America.
Provided expedited (2 week) delivery of 5 Ton bridge crane system to Mine site in Arizona to meet critical deadline.
80/5 tonne bridge crane for turbine maintenance at a Power Generating Facility in Oregon. CRS are also supplying a 10 tonne explosion proof bridge crane for a gas compressor building, and multiple monorail hoists and jib cranes.
CRS provided the complete re-build/modernization of a 30 tonne 97 ft span double girder bridge crane which was shipped to a remote mine site in Russia.
- CRS Supplied a 45 tonne double girder bridge crane for turbine maintenance. This crane was specially designed to meet extremely tight hook approaches.
- CRS supplied nine (9) 20/5 tonne bridge cranes, three runway systems, multiple jib cranes as well as crane doors in a new facility for a major oil sands service provider.
- CRS supplied seven (7) bridge cranes, capacities ranging from 1 tonne to 30 tonne. Cranes were shipped via ice roads to a remote mine site in central Alaska, USA.
- CRS supplied multiple jib cranes and monorail hoists for a large project in Guatemala, Central America.
- CRS supplied one (1) 100/20 tonne and one (1) 60/15 tonne capacity double girder bridge crane complete with a freestanding runway system for a large mining truck maintenance facility.
- CRS supplied Five (5) bridge crane systems rated at 5 tonnes for a large sawmill expansion.
- CRS supplied five (5) bridge cranes with capacities ranging from 5 tonne to 50 tonne, complete with runway systems for a heavy equipment fabrication facility.
- CRS manufactured one 40 tonne and two (2) 40/20 tonne capacity double girder bridge cranes for a railway engine maintenance facilities.
- CRS have supplied multiple heavy duty CMAA Class D rated bridge cranes and freestanding runway systems ranging in capacity from 5 tonne – 20 tonne with spans up to 100’ for a major steel distribution company.
- CRS have supplied multiple bridge cranes and runway systems ranging in capacity from 1 tonne to 10 tonne for standard and hazardous environments for equipment maintenance at a United States Airforce base in Alaska.
- CRS supplied a 75 tonne capacity double girder full gantry crane with a span of 127’, a total lift height of 80’ as well as a freestanding runway system. This crane system was designed for outdoor service at a heavy steel fabrication facility.
- CRS supplied 30 bridge cranes ranging in capacity from 3 tonne to 20 tonne. Most cranes were rated for use in hazardous location and were equipped with explosion proof features.