CRS CraneSystems Auto Hoist Services
Proud to be an Associate Member of the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) National Bureau of Standards.
Why Certified Inspectors are Important
When you have an ALI Certified Lift Inspector working for you, you are getting the peace of mind knowing that your lifts are being inspected by a true professional.
ALI Certified Lift Inspectors:
- Have been independently tested and certified by ALI as qualified to inspect any vehicle lift, regardless of manufacturer, brand, model, type, age or location.
- Have passed two rigorous exams covering electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles, as well as basic automotive lift design and use. The exams are administered by an independent testing agency.
- Have properly completed 12 practical experience inspections using ALI-approved inspection procedures and forms.
- Follow industry standard lift inspection processes and use standardized lift inspection documentation to ensure that every lift receives a consistently thorough inspection.
- Have signed the ALI Lift Inspector Certification Program Participant Code of Ethics .
- Are employees of firms that have signed the ALI Lift Inspector Certification Program Inspector Code of Ethics .
- Can apply serialized ALI Certified Lift Inspection Program labels to every lift they inspect. Labels provide code enforcement officials with instant proof of the last time a lift was professionally inspected. Each label includes the year of inspection and the individual inspector’s unique ID number.
- Are eligible for Associate Class Membership in ALI. Associate Class Members receive ongoing lift inspection training.
We can meet any lifting requirement with our heavy- and light-duty vehicle lifts, wheel service equipment, and lift accessories. We offer a complete range of services from sales, parts, and maintenance to warranties, inspections, and training
To get a quote for your automotive lift service or parts, contact
Dean Hamby, CRS Automotive Equipment Sales & Service email@example.com